The National Sleep Foundation’s 2013 International Bedroom Poll is the first international public opinion poll to explore sleep differences among six countries: the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Japan. This poll found intriguing cultural differences in sleep. For many people, creating a comfortable bedroom environment and a relaxing bedtime routine can contribute to a good night’s sleep. Learn more about our poll results below.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Insomnia Has Been Genetically Identified And How To Sleep During Your Menstrual Cycle
- Do You Practice Good Sleep Habits? Take This Sleep Quiz and Find Out
- What is Restless Leg Syndrome? Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments
- Foods That Can Help You Beat Jet Lag
- Not Getting Enough Sleep? Your Time Zone Could be to Blame
- Use NOSTRILS to Sleep Better Today
- What is Jet Lag? Causes, Symptoms, & Treatments for Jet Lag
- Budgeting for Sleep Apnea
- This Is Your Brain Off Sleep
- Why is my Baby Taking Such Short Naps?
- How Writing A Lullaby Can Help Struggling Mothers and Mothers-To-Be Bond With Their Babies
- Lullabies – Singing Baby To Sleep
- The Nature of Sleep: Why We Sleep and How We Are Affected By Lack of Sleep
- Sleep Study Advances Understanding of Emotions Experienced During Dreaming
- ከመይ ጌርና ጽቡቕ ወይ ዝሓሸ ድቃስ ንድቅስ|How to Sleep Better
- The Nocturnal Brain with Dr Guy Leschziner
- 3 Things Entrepreneurs Must Know To Sleep Better
- Sleep Disorders:Causes of Bed-Wetting
- Can Your Dreams Improve Your Writing?
- Wasted Days & Sleepless Nights Retreat (June 2019)
- Sleep, Interrupted Book Now Available as Audiobook
- How Much Sleep Does My Child Need?
- Snacking for Satisfying Sleep: The Right Way
- Camp Courageous Kids – Wake Up Narcolepsy
- 7 Supplements to Fight Fatigue and Brain Fog [Podcast 61]