Do you have any sleep troubles? World-famous athletes owe a lot of their success not only to their intense training but also to their sleep coaches! That’s right, getting proper sleep is crucial for their performance, and they can certainly teach us all a thing or two about it.
For example, even if you don’t consider yourself a necessarily light sleeper, experts still recommend using earplugs. It’s often unexpected minor noises that interrupt our sleep and lower its quality, so a simple pair of earplugs can really come in handy. When choosing earplugs, remember to check their noise reduction rating. If you want them to block most sounds, go for the highest rating there is, which is 39 decibels. So do you wanna know other secrets to getting a good night’s sleep and waking up energetic and refreshed? Then watch the video!
Set a schedule based on sleep cycles 0:47
Try to sleep on your side or back 1:50
Set the appropriate temperature in your room 3:02
Invest in good bedding 3:36
Make your bedroom as dark as possible 4:24
Eat the right food 5:07
Use earplugs 6:11
Resolve your stress 6:51
#sleepproblems #insomnia #goodsleep
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Sleep is usually measured in 1.5-hour cycles because that’s how much time your body needs to pass through all stages of sleep and restore itself completely. The best solution for adults is to sleep for at least 5 cycles through the night, which equals 7½ hours of rest.
– Sleeping on your right side is one of the best sleep positions for your heart. It improves cardiac performance, reduces shortness of breath and palpitations, and lowers your heart rate.
– The National Sleep Foundation suggests keeping your bedroom temperature at about 60-67°F. That’s because our body temperature naturally decreases to initiate sleep, and this room temperature range helps boost this important process.
– The National Sleep Foundation reminds us that most mattresses have a lifespan of 8 years. If yours is much older than that, you should definitely start looking for a replacement.
– Turn off the lights, close your curtains, and try to cover up all illuminated displays and buttons on your electronic devices. Achieving as much darkness as possible will help you successfully go through all stages of sleep and wake up feeling fresh as a daisy!
– When you consume caffeine or fatty dishes that are high in sugar, your body temperature rises since it takes a long time for your system to digest that stuff. Of course, a higher body temperature is not what you want when it comes to sleeping.
– No matter how great your mattress and pillow are, if you’re feeling worried or stressed, you won’t be able to sleep. So the solution is simple: try to calm down and relax before going to bed. One of the best ones is meditation!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: