Did you know that for teenagers to function best, it is suggested that they get nine and a half hours of sleep every night? With the school bell ringing as early as 7 a.m., your child would need to be in bed around 9 p.m. in order to leave enough time for getting ready in the morning. For most parents, it would be an amazing feat to get your child into bed that early. One study found that only 15 percent reported sleeping eight and a half hours on school nights.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Is It Bad To Watch TV Before Bed?
- 5 Summer Sleep Tips
- How to Design Your Bedroom for the Best Sleep Possible: 5 Science-Backed Tips
- What is Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) and How is it Treated?
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT): How Naps Can Diagnose Sleep Disorders
- 12 Medications That Can Make You Fat or Ruin Your Sleep [Podcast 64]
- 10 Most Curious and Unexpected Facts About Sleep
- How to Sleep with Pillows, Pillow Sleeping Tips for Back & Neck Pain | Inner Sun Chiropractic Austin
- Promoting Long, Restful Naps
- How to Sleep Better Without Medications [Podcast 65]
- The Links Between Depression And A Poor Night’s Sleep
- 10 Facts Every Parent Needs to Know about Children’s Sleep
- Lessons I’ve Learned in College That Made Me a Better Blogger
- Quality—Not Quantity—of Sleep Linked to Better Health in Teens
- Veterans Experience More Sleep Disturbances Compared to General Population
- How To Get Better Sleep At Night [Circadian Rhythm EXPLAINED]
- Helping Babies And Young Children Settle Into A New Home
- 6 Tips for Starting your Baby on Solid Food
- 4 Stylish Ways to Baby-Proof Your Home Without Compromising the Look of Your Home Interior
- Video Games That Value Sleep and Is It Ok For Kids To Take Melatonin?
- Understanding and Combating Sleep Problems That Affect Seniors
- Nurses Have an Increased Risk of Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation
- Itamar WatchPAT One Fully Disposable Home Sleep Test
- how to sleep better and faster in tamil | fast sleeping methods| 2 mins| direction almost everything
- Sleep Talk Down Guided Meditation: Fall Asleep Faster with Sleep Music & Spoken Word Hypnosis