The most common treatment for ADHD is medication, with stimulant medications prescribed most often. These do not cure ADHD but they can help control the symptoms. There is controversy surrounding drug treatments for ADHD, partly because of concerns regarding long-term safety but also because they may have side effects such as weight loss, effects on the heart, and liver damage. Another side effect of stimulant drugs is insomnia, which can actually worsen ADHD symptoms.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment: How to beat insomnia & sleep better with kidney disease
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause Bone Loss or Osteoporosis?
- 10 Ways to Invest in Your Sleep
- How Your Body Use Calories While You Sleep
- Woman Develops New App After Losing Husband to Sleep Apnea
- The Connection Between Cancer and Sleep Apnea [Podcast 87]
- Will you sleep better with CBD?
- Get Quality Sleep, Even in Pain
- What to Know Before Laying Down Money for a Mattress
- How to Sleep Better? | Spirit Seeking with Pratick | Sound Health Solution
- 7 Things Your Nutritionist Probably Doesn’t Know About Sleep
- These Simple Food Changes Can Lead to Better Sleep
- Can't Sleep?
- Sharing Your Bedroom With Man's Best Friend
- Exercise OUTDOORS to Sleep Better Tonight
- Still Awake? It Could Be Your Ipad.
- Technology Sends a Wake-up Call to Sleepy Drivers
- Quality Sleep, Your Immune System, and the Coronavirus Outbreak
- What to Do if You Can't Fall Asleep?
- Can't Get to Sleep? When to Get Out of Bed
- Parents, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Sleep Texters
- You May Think You’re an Insomniac But Chances Are You’re Getting Enough Sleep
- How to Get to Bed on Time and Stop Losing Sleep – College Info Geek
- Health Benefits of Sleeping in Your Birthday Suit
- New VA/DoD Guidelines Address Sleep-related Issues in Military Personnel