The answer is no; but for those suffering from sleep apnea, lifestyle is a big part of helping combat the issue. Sometimes the apnea is symptomatic due to obesity and one way to make a change is switching to a vegetarian diet. With online resources, it has never been easier to change your diet to promote weight loss.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Are Face Masks the Answer? One Sleep Doc's Opinion
- Getting Sound Sleep This Summer
- Anxiety Disorders and Sleeploss
- Fisher & Paykel’s New CPAP Nasal Mask Goes On Like a Baseball Cap
- Can Acid Reflux Medications Cause Dementia?
- 4 Ways Lockdown Changed Sleep, for Better and Worse—and What to do Next
- 5 Ways Sleeping on the Job Could Boost Productivity
- How Mindfulness Leads to Great Sleep
- Why You Should Use A White Noise Machine This Fourth of July
- Best Temperature For Sleep
- Difficulty Sleeping In Your New Bedroom? Navigate The Unfamiliar Feeling
- ‘Sleep Divorces’ Are on the Rise, Survey Says
- Clear Signs You Need to See a Sleep Specialist
- Get a Restful Night's Sleep Tonight
- Can Bad Posture Take a Toll On Your Sleep?
- Apple Reveals New Sleep Tracking Software
- 5 Ways to Sleep Better When Your Daily “Routine” has Disappeared
- Sleeping in the Heat
- Just Moved in for Quarantine?Make Your Bedroom More at Home
- Panthera Dental Opens New US Delivery Hub
- Pillow Talk: What Science Says About How to Sleep Better
- To Breathe, or Not to Breathe, That is the Question: The Face Mask Controversy
- Most Americans Wake Up Exhausted. Here’s Why That’s a Problem — And What You Can Do About It
- Let Dad Know You Care About His Health This Weekend!
- 4 Fallacies About Sleep That You Ought to Know