A recent study published in the journal SLEEP found that men with chronic insomnia who slept for less than six hours were four times more likely to die during the 14-year follow-up period (odds ratio = 4.33) than men without insomnia who slept for six hours or more. These findings further emphasize the importance of diagnosis and treatment of insomnia and other sleep disorders.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Is It Bad To Watch TV Before Bed?
- 5 Summer Sleep Tips
- How to Design Your Bedroom for the Best Sleep Possible: 5 Science-Backed Tips
- What is Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) and How is it Treated?
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT): How Naps Can Diagnose Sleep Disorders
- 12 Medications That Can Make You Fat or Ruin Your Sleep [Podcast 64]
- 10 Most Curious and Unexpected Facts About Sleep
- How to Sleep with Pillows, Pillow Sleeping Tips for Back & Neck Pain | Inner Sun Chiropractic Austin
- Promoting Long, Restful Naps
- How to Sleep Better Without Medications [Podcast 65]
- The Links Between Depression And A Poor Night’s Sleep
- 10 Facts Every Parent Needs to Know about Children’s Sleep
- Lessons I’ve Learned in College That Made Me a Better Blogger
- Quality—Not Quantity—of Sleep Linked to Better Health in Teens
- Veterans Experience More Sleep Disturbances Compared to General Population
- How To Get Better Sleep At Night [Circadian Rhythm EXPLAINED]
- Helping Babies And Young Children Settle Into A New Home
- 6 Tips for Starting your Baby on Solid Food
- 4 Stylish Ways to Baby-Proof Your Home Without Compromising the Look of Your Home Interior
- Video Games That Value Sleep and Is It Ok For Kids To Take Melatonin?
- Understanding and Combating Sleep Problems That Affect Seniors
- Nurses Have an Increased Risk of Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation
- Itamar WatchPAT One Fully Disposable Home Sleep Test
- how to sleep better and faster in tamil | fast sleeping methods| 2 mins| direction almost everything
- Sleep Talk Down Guided Meditation: Fall Asleep Faster with Sleep Music & Spoken Word Hypnosis