Experts Helene Emsellem, MD and Taylor Bos, BA, give us a review of what the latest literature says around electronics and the impact on sleep, highlighting how the use of electronic devices in the bedroom further disrupts the natural pattern of the sleep-wake cycle.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Is Your Child's Fear Keeping Him and You Awake at Night?
- Remedies for Sleepless Nights Caused by Grief and Anxiety
- AARC Congress 2019 (American Association for Respiratory Care)
- Sleep Medicine Trends 2020
- Best and Worst Foods to Eat Before Sleep
- How to SLEEP FASTER and BETTER at night
- 030: Putting sleep apnea ‘out of business’ – Adam Amdur
- The 8 Best Ways How to Reduce Stress During Pregnancy
- Restructure your day to get a better night's sleep
- Stop Snoring and Sleep Better at Night
- For the Most Vulnerable, California Blackouts ‘Can Be Life or Death’
- What Is A Lucid Dream And How They Happen
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome and Nocturnal Humans: Disorder or Nature?
- Awake at 3 a.m.? Strategies to get back to sleep
- Sleep Deprivation Shuts Down Production of Essential Brain Proteins
- New Study Shows Potential Link Between Bad Quality Sleep and Alzheimer’s in Hispanics
- Fluoride: Friend or Foe? [Podcast 74]
- Can’t sleep? You may be at risk for atrial fibrillation
- Can Your CPAP Make You Sick?
- Cancer Centers Can Add Basic Sleep Education Class to Cure Insomnia (Without a Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- The Benefits of Boundaries
- How to Design a Kids’ Room that Fosters Creativity
- 10 Short Stories to Read Before Sleep
- 7 Tips for Managing Jet Lag with Kids
- 5 Things to Know—and DO—If You Aren’t Sure Your Chronotype is Right