In this episode, Kathy and I will be talking about a controversial issue, which is the topic of fluoride in our water supply, food, and even our medications. For a more detailed article about the potential dangers of fluoride, click here. During this discussion, we will reveal:
- How and why fluoride was added to our water supply
- How I began to suspect the dangers of fluoride
- Multiple studies linking higher levels of fluoride with lower IQ levels
- How fluoride may help to shrink our jaws (but have less cavities)
- How to minimize your daily exposure to fluoride.
The post Fluoride: Friend or Foe? [Podcast 74] appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.