In this episode, Kathy and I have an enlightening discussion about the good, bad, and ugly aspects of light. Some of the topics covered will be:
- How light exposure can affect your appetite hormones and cause weight gain
- How sun exposure may lower your risk of cancer
- Why working at night may increase your risk for cancer.
- How new technology is ruining our sleep and making us fat
- How to use natural sunlight to sleep better and stay thin.
Lights Out book by TS Wiley
F.lux – Computer screen blue light filter
Bright light box for seasonal affective disorder
Sunscreen SPF guide on EWG
The post How Light Can Be Good, Bad, Or Ugly [Podcast 68] appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.