In this episode, Kathy and I will discuss an extremely important topic, which is how you can get your entire family sleeping much better. If you or your child has a sleep problem, it becomes the entire family’s sleep problem. Even if you are single, this information is too important to miss.
We will talk about:
- The concept of sleep debt, something you don’t want to default on (leading to illnesses)
- The optimal number of hours of sleep for various age groups
- How, what, why, when, and with whom we should eat
- Basic good sleep habits that are essential for optimal health
- How you can sleep like no one else.
The post How to Get Your Whole Family Sleeping Better – Part 1 [Podcast 79] appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.