Sleep is crucial to our health an wellness; however, less than half of Americans report getting a great night’s sleep every night. Here are our top tips on how to sleep better tonight!
1. Dress the bed in comfortable and luxurious bedding.
2. Use the proper pillow for your sleep style.
3. Exercise for 30 mins 3 to 4 times per week.
4. Keep your bedroom between 60 and 67 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Power down all devices one hour before bed.
6. Sip on something warm and caffeine-free.
7. Block out all light by using blackout shades or curtains.
8. If can’t seal up all light sources, try sleeping with a sleep mask.
More bedtime tips on how to sleep better tonight: http://bit.ly/better-sleep-tips