Today the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) announced a legislative initiative to tackle the crisis of drowsy driving in America. NSF has developed model legislation, the Drowsy Driving Reduction Act of 2015, to assist in drowsy driving prevention efforts at the state level. The Act calls for the development of a statewide task force to study the prevalence of drowsy driving, evaluate current laws, regulations and enforcement, and provide recommendations on advancing road safety.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Is Waking Up Early Good For You?
- How the Summer Solstice Can Score You Better Sleep Year-Round
- Infant Bedtime Tips
- Hypersomnia Educational Meeting (Seattle)
- Integrating the Growing Role of the Dentist into the Medical Treatment Team for Sleep Disorders
- 2 Month Old Baby Sleep and Feeding Schedules
- Five Common Recurring Dreams
- Burnout: Sleepless Firefighters at Risk of Exhaustion and Mental Health Conditions
- Doctor, I Have Insomnia. What Can I Do? – Alon Avidan, MD | UCLA Health Sleep Center
- What are the Benefits of Physiotherapy for Cerebral Palsy?
- Co-Parenting with Your Ex-Spouse
- Top 5 Best Dog Breeds for Families with Babies
- Night Owls to Early Birds
- Top 9 Summer Solstice Sleep Tips
- What’s the Deal with Nap Bars?
- State-of-the-Art Sleep Disorder Center Opens in Longmont
- Top Baby Dinner Food Recipes to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
- How to Carry a Baby Without Hurting Your Back
- Sleeping Arrangements When Traveling with Twins
- The Connection Between Infant Feeding, Teething and Sleep
- 5 Vital Safety Tips To Ensure A Fun-Filled Bathtime
- Things to Consider Before Choosing a Mattress for Your Child
- 3 Tips for Nap Time Success
- Tips on Surviving Sleep Deprivation as a New Parent
- Simple Life Hacks To Sleep Better