Treatments for Non-24-Hour Sleep Wake Disorder (Non-24) are aimed at resynchronizing the patient’s internal body clock to the 24-hour day-night cycle. While appropriately timed light exposure that resets the phase (i.e., timing) of the internal body clock to the 24-hour day-night cycle is important to most people and other mammals, light exposure is only effective in the sighted.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Is Your Day Ruining Your Night's Sleep?
- Maternity Sleep Care
- Too Tired? Start Feeling Better Today with SLEEPINESS
- Insomnia Common Among Cancer Patients
- 9 Techniques to Clear Hurdles for Home Sleep Testing Preauthorization
- How Much Your 1-Month Old Baby Should Sleep
- 12 Month Old / 1 Year Old Toddler Sleep and Feeding Schedule
- The great sleep tracker debate – Part 1
- The great sleep tracker debate – Part 2
- How to optimize your sleep when you work night shifts
- Top Décor Tips for Your Baby’s Nursery
- Improving Your Child’s Sleep by Choosing the Right Mattress
- Thinking Of Using A Weighted Blanket? Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Saying "Yes" to EVERYTHING!
- Floor Sleeping? Really?
- Treating Insomnia with Meds
- New Evidence Supports Screening Neurology Patients for Sleep Disorders
- As We Age, What Is “Normal” Sleep? Researchers Publish Meta-Analysis as a Reference
- Insomnia Has Been Genetically Identified And How To Sleep During Your Menstrual Cycle
- Do You Practice Good Sleep Habits? Take This Sleep Quiz and Find Out
- What is Restless Leg Syndrome? Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments
- Foods That Can Help You Beat Jet Lag
- Not Getting Enough Sleep? Your Time Zone Could be to Blame
- Use NOSTRILS to Sleep Better Today
- What is Jet Lag? Causes, Symptoms, & Treatments for Jet Lag