The first study to examine the association between insufficient sleep and blood pressure among pregnant women found that getting too little or too much sleep in early pregnancy is associated with elevated blood pressure in the third trimester.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- What is Jet Lag? Causes, Symptoms, & Treatments for Jet Lag
- Budgeting for Sleep Apnea
- This Is Your Brain Off Sleep
- Why is my Baby Taking Such Short Naps?
- How Writing A Lullaby Can Help Struggling Mothers and Mothers-To-Be Bond With Their Babies
- Lullabies – Singing Baby To Sleep
- The Nature of Sleep: Why We Sleep and How We Are Affected By Lack of Sleep
- Sleep Study Advances Understanding of Emotions Experienced During Dreaming
- ከመይ ጌርና ጽቡቕ ወይ ዝሓሸ ድቃስ ንድቅስ|How to Sleep Better
- The Nocturnal Brain with Dr Guy Leschziner
- 3 Things Entrepreneurs Must Know To Sleep Better
- Sleep Disorders:Causes of Bed-Wetting
- Can Your Dreams Improve Your Writing?
- Wasted Days & Sleepless Nights Retreat (June 2019)
- Sleep, Interrupted Book Now Available as Audiobook
- How Much Sleep Does My Child Need?
- Snacking for Satisfying Sleep: The Right Way
- Camp Courageous Kids – Wake Up Narcolepsy
- 7 Supplements to Fight Fatigue and Brain Fog [Podcast 61]
- How Does Your Sleep Compare To Sleepers Around The World?
- Sleeping in Spite of Anxiety
- Dogs in Your Bedroom
- Wasted Days & Sleepless Nights Retreat (October 2019)
- Parents Don’t Get Sleep for 6 Years? Blame Adulting, Not Children
- Should Parents Keep a Humidifier in the Baby’s Bedroom?