The second trimester may come as a relief to weary first-time mothers who didn’t initially expect to be so tired throughout pregnancy. Although many mothers start to feel more energetic, Dr. Lee suggests that instead of packing in more activities, just enjoy the second trimester and continue to get as much sleep as possible.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- The Effects of Sleep Deprivation on the Brain
- Sleep and Athletic Performance
- What Is Sleep and Why Does Your Kid Need It?
- Fall Asleep as Fast as Possible
- Is Falling Asleep With The TV On Really That Bad For You?
- What Is the Current Status of Bioingestible Sensors for Medication Adherence?
- Why is my Baby Such a Light Sleeper?
- 5 Surprising Facts About Your Thyroid And Sleep [Podcast 84]
- How Does Cannabis Affect the Stages of Your Sleep?
- Dental Device Advances for Sleep Apnea
- Biologists Shed Light on Mechanism Behind Beauty Sleep
- A (Former) Night Owl’s Guide to Becoming a Morning Person
- How to Sleep Better with Janet Kennedy | Sleep Problems
- How Good Sleep Can Jumpstart Your Sex Life
- 5 Most Effective Central Sleep Apnea Treatments
- Menopause and Insomnia: Could a Low-GI Diet Help?
- Is Vaping Melatonin Safe?
- Less Stress in 2020: Packing Made Easy
- Tips for Great Sleep Hygiene in the New Year
- 4 Best Sleeping Positions to Improve Sleep Apnea
- How to Treat Your Sinusitis Without Medications [Podcast 83]
- How to Eat & Drink to Sleep Better | Insomnia
- Smart Temp just got even smarter
- Effects of Working Out Before Sleep
- How Meditation Can Improve Sleep