The second trimester may come as a relief to weary first-time mothers who didn’t initially expect to be so tired throughout pregnancy. Although many mothers start to feel more energetic, Dr. Lee suggests that instead of packing in more activities, just enjoy the second trimester and continue to get as much sleep as possible.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Insomnia Has Been Genetically Identified And How To Sleep During Your Menstrual Cycle
- Do You Practice Good Sleep Habits? Take This Sleep Quiz and Find Out
- What is Restless Leg Syndrome? Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments
- Foods That Can Help You Beat Jet Lag
- Not Getting Enough Sleep? Your Time Zone Could be to Blame
- Use NOSTRILS to Sleep Better Today
- What is Jet Lag? Causes, Symptoms, & Treatments for Jet Lag
- Budgeting for Sleep Apnea
- This Is Your Brain Off Sleep
- Why is my Baby Taking Such Short Naps?
- How Writing A Lullaby Can Help Struggling Mothers and Mothers-To-Be Bond With Their Babies
- Lullabies – Singing Baby To Sleep
- The Nature of Sleep: Why We Sleep and How We Are Affected By Lack of Sleep
- Sleep Study Advances Understanding of Emotions Experienced During Dreaming
- ከመይ ጌርና ጽቡቕ ወይ ዝሓሸ ድቃስ ንድቅስ|How to Sleep Better
- The Nocturnal Brain with Dr Guy Leschziner
- 3 Things Entrepreneurs Must Know To Sleep Better
- Sleep Disorders:Causes of Bed-Wetting
- Can Your Dreams Improve Your Writing?
- Wasted Days & Sleepless Nights Retreat (June 2019)
- Sleep, Interrupted Book Now Available as Audiobook
- How Much Sleep Does My Child Need?
- Snacking for Satisfying Sleep: The Right Way
- Camp Courageous Kids – Wake Up Narcolepsy
- 7 Supplements to Fight Fatigue and Brain Fog [Podcast 61]