Insomnia is a common sleep problem for adults. The National Institutes of Health estimates that roughly 30 percent of the general population complains of sleep disruption, and approximately 10 percent have associated symptoms of daytime functional impairment consistent with the diagnosis of insomnia.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- How Does Reading Before Bed Affect My Sleep?
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Sleep When Under Pressure
- Why Do We Dream? A Sleep Expert Answers Common Questions
- Are You A Short Sleeper?
- Breaking the Chemical Insomnia Cycle
- The Stages of Sleep and Why They Matter
- Switching From Two Naps to One
- Can Napping Help You Live Longer?
- We Remember…
- 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Sleep Environment
- Homeless People Experience Chronic Sleep Deprivation
- Napping: Is It Really Linked To Fewer Heart Problems?
- HOW TO SLEEP BETTER | Best proven ways to sleep better
- Why Spending Time Outdoors Can Improve Babies’ Sleep
- The Truth About Prescription and OTC Sleep Aids [Podcast 71]
- Are Dental X-Rays Safe During Pregnancy?
- 6 Tips to Help You Have Your Twins on the Same Sleep Schedule
- The Ultimate Anti-Aging Tools: Sleep, and Treating Your Sleep Apnea
- Seasonal Allergies and Sleep: Avoid Losing Sleep During Allergy Season
- Why Are Some People Affected by Sleep Paralysis?
- Ways Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Health
- How To Get Quality Sleep On An Airplane
- Seasonal Change May Trigger Sleep Problems
- Could the Egyptian Sleep Method Improve Your Zzzzz?
- Top Sleep Blogs & Websites To Follow in 2019