Insomnia is a common sleep problem for adults. The National Institutes of Health estimates that roughly 30 percent of the general population complains of sleep disruption, and approximately 10 percent have associated symptoms of daytime functional impairment consistent with the diagnosis of insomnia.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- 6 Great Relaxation Techniques for Sleep (That You May Not Have Heard Of!)
- Successful Students Tend to Sleep More
- A Guide to Buying the Right Sleeping Coccyx Seat Cushion
- What Role Can Interior Design Have in Improving Your Sleep Health
- How to Stop Sleep talking
- Can Baby Sleep With a Pacifier? And, Should They?
- Environmental Elements that Affect You and Your Quality of Sleep
- Improving Your Bedroom's Air Quality for a Better Night's Sleep
- 3 in 10 Americans Upped Supplement Use Since Pandemic Onset
- How to Get Back to School Schedule and Maximize Sleep
- EP 055: Dreams: the next frontier for advertising? – Dr Sara C. Mednick
- How to Sleep Better | Tip #3 Keep a Routine
- FDA: Philips Recall Is ‘Most Serious Type of Recall’
- What Causes Sleep Talking (And What You Can Do to Fix It)
- 10 Ways to Prep Kids’ Sleep for Back-to-School After Our Pandemic Year
- Health Benefits of Cleaning
- The Connection Between Sleep and Health
- Winning Experiences Preferentially Replayed During Sleep
- How to STOP Anxiety, Worry, & Stress: Sleep Like A Baby
- 🔴 HEAVY RAIN to Sleep Better for Study, Insomnia, Block Noises, Relax | Raining Heavy
- STAY STRONG – Anxiety Busters: Techniques for Better Sleep
- The Brain is Cleared of Toxins During Sleep. 10 Interesting Facts.
- Student Sleep Health Week: Setting students up for success
- Why Can’t I Sleep?
- Zephyr Sleep Technologies Ceases Operations