You wake startled in the middle of the night, terrified from whatever nightmare you were just experiencing. You try to sit up, but discover that you can’t move your body. You try turning your head in your wife’s direction, hoping to get her attention, but quickly realize that not only can you not move any part of your body, but you can’t even speak. Not so much as a whispered plea to your wife, a desperate entreaty to get her attention so that she can rouse you from this terrifying state.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- How to Get More Rest Out of Your Sleep
- What If You Sleep on Memory Foam Before 24 Hours?
- Hackensack University Medical Center Launches Pilot to Screen Patients for Sleep Apnea
- 2019 Annual Louisiana Academy of Sleep Medicine Membership Meeting
- Is Your Child's Fear Keeping Him and You Awake at Night?
- Remedies for Sleepless Nights Caused by Grief and Anxiety
- AARC Congress 2019 (American Association for Respiratory Care)
- Sleep Medicine Trends 2020
- Best and Worst Foods to Eat Before Sleep
- How to SLEEP FASTER and BETTER at night
- 030: Putting sleep apnea ‘out of business’ – Adam Amdur
- The 8 Best Ways How to Reduce Stress During Pregnancy
- Restructure your day to get a better night's sleep
- Stop Snoring and Sleep Better at Night
- For the Most Vulnerable, California Blackouts ‘Can Be Life or Death’
- What Is A Lucid Dream And How They Happen
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome and Nocturnal Humans: Disorder or Nature?
- Awake at 3 a.m.? Strategies to get back to sleep
- Sleep Deprivation Shuts Down Production of Essential Brain Proteins
- New Study Shows Potential Link Between Bad Quality Sleep and Alzheimer’s in Hispanics
- Fluoride: Friend or Foe? [Podcast 74]
- Can’t sleep? You may be at risk for atrial fibrillation
- Can Your CPAP Make You Sick?
- Cancer Centers Can Add Basic Sleep Education Class to Cure Insomnia (Without a Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- The Benefits of Boundaries