We tend to think of sleep as a time when the mind and body shut down. But this is not the case; sleep is an active period in which a lot of important processing, restoration, and strengthening occurs. Exactly how this happens and why our bodies are programmed for such a long period of slumber is still somewhat of a mystery. But scientists do understand some of sleep’s critical functions, and the reasons we need it for optimal health and wellbeing.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment: How to beat insomnia & sleep better with kidney disease
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause Bone Loss or Osteoporosis?
- 10 Ways to Invest in Your Sleep
- How Your Body Use Calories While You Sleep
- Woman Develops New App After Losing Husband to Sleep Apnea
- The Connection Between Cancer and Sleep Apnea [Podcast 87]
- Will you sleep better with CBD?
- Get Quality Sleep, Even in Pain
- What to Know Before Laying Down Money for a Mattress
- How to Sleep Better? | Spirit Seeking with Pratick | Sound Health Solution
- 7 Things Your Nutritionist Probably Doesn’t Know About Sleep
- These Simple Food Changes Can Lead to Better Sleep
- Can't Sleep?
- Sharing Your Bedroom With Man's Best Friend
- Exercise OUTDOORS to Sleep Better Tonight
- Still Awake? It Could Be Your Ipad.
- Technology Sends a Wake-up Call to Sleepy Drivers
- Quality Sleep, Your Immune System, and the Coronavirus Outbreak
- What to Do if You Can't Fall Asleep?
- Can't Get to Sleep? When to Get Out of Bed
- Parents, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Sleep Texters
- You May Think You’re an Insomniac But Chances Are You’re Getting Enough Sleep
- How to Get to Bed on Time and Stop Losing Sleep – College Info Geek
- Health Benefits of Sleeping in Your Birthday Suit
- New VA/DoD Guidelines Address Sleep-related Issues in Military Personnel