Why are our children sicker, fatter these days? Dr. Leonardo Trasande, author of the book, Sicker, Fatter, Poorer: The urgent threat of hormone-disrupting chemicals to our health and future…and what we can do about it, answers this question. I’m so excited to have the privilege of interviewing the author about this important topic on this episode today. He will answer the following:
- How the dose does not always make the poison
- How do these chemicals affect the obesity epidemic in our children?
- Can you please elaborate on male reproductive and fertility issues.
- How is this problem affecting girls? What about it potential effects on the rate of breast cancer?
- How can you determine if a study or journal article is credible and scientifically sound or a platform with industry supported backing?
- What can we as parents do to fight this problem?
- Where can our listeners find your book and find out more information about you?
The post Why Our Children are Sicker, Fatter, Poorer: Interview with Dr. Leo Trasande [Podcast 59] appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.