Some people with sleep apnea have an increased risk of cancer, and the odds may be higher for women than men, researchers say. With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Alaska Sleep Clinic wants to educate women on the risks associated with untreated sleep apnea and why women are so under-diagnosed.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SLEEP – Self Hypnosis Downloads for Sleep Issues – click here now
- 90 Million Americans Will Be Snoring This Valentines Day
- Side Effects of CPAP and How to Deal with Them
- Insomnia and Alzheimer’s Disease: A New Randomized Trial Provides Data on the Efficacy and Safety of BELSOMRA (suvorexant) C-IV
- A Tongue Pacemaker for Sleep Apnea: High Tech Hope or Hype?
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Sleep
- 6 Facts about Sleep and Your Valentine
- Derron’s Weight Loss Journey
- Sleep Apnea and Your Dental Health
- Is a Weighted Blanket for You?
- 3 MACs Expected to Release Final Inspire Therapy Coverage Decisions on March 15
- Vibroacoustic Therapy Shows Brain and Sleep Quality Benefits in Clinical Trial for Insomnia
- Building a Better Brain Through Sleep
- Are You Wearing Red Today?
- 5 Reasons Why Your Dog Sleeps on the Floor Instead of Her Bed
- Meghan King Edmonds Defends Letting Daughter, 3, Take a Melatonin Gummy: ‘It Is Completely Safe’
- How to Get a Better Night’s Sleep | TYLENOL®
- Sleep Disorders and Aging
- Shift Work Sleep Solutions
- Is the Search for a Perfect Night’s Sleep Keeping You Awake?
- When Can I Leave the Room?
- Parenting 101: How Do You Deal With Tantrums?
- Does Cannabis Help Insomnia?
- It's #SuperbowlSickMonday. Are You Suffering?
- Improve Your Sleep With These Essential Tips
- Is Purchasing CPAPs in the Veterans Health Administration’s Best Interest?